The Zeitgeist (spirit of the age or spirit of the time) “no man can surpass his own time, for the spirit of his time is also his own spirit” – Georg Hegel
Blockchains enable us to work together towards a common benefit, and by being decentralized and user-friendly, it becomes a public good — like electricity or the internet. Use Blockchains as a tool for the common good in multiple scenarios:
- Registration and authentication: Store and validate documents safely.
- Provenance tracking: Trace merchandise, parts or sensitive items.
- Know your customer KYC/KYB: Share client identification and identity verification information safely.
- Digital voting: Optimize electoral processes, corporate governance processes, and vote delegation.
- Audit: Tamper-proof audit routes.
Land ownership: To create a reliable information system on land ownership and transactions.
Quick query on land information.
Hosting of transactions made on a property or land, with government land services agencies.
Information queries about property registration management and transactions.
With Blockchain technology, an education institution can confer a student their degree cryptographically, making it more secure, immutable and public. Issues such as forgery, altered or poorly translated documentation, incorrectly representing the original or changing it entirely, would be easily avoided.